Business and Commercial Law
Business and Commercial Law Services in Warrenton, Virginia
Fallon, Myers & Marshall, LLP is the Warrenton region’s prominent business and commercial law firm. We represent individuals, families and corporate owners of businesses of all sizes and tax structures. Contact us to arrange a consultation with an experienced business and commercial law attorney at our firm. You can call us toll free at 888-341-8166 to get started.
- Business formations: Starting a business is a dream for many people. If you are ready to take that important first step, make sure you have the knowledge you need. We offer experienced legal advice about the corporate structure that will best meet your business goals, including helping clients establish limited liability corporations (LLC), partnerships, S corporations or professional corporations.
- Joint ventures and mergers: Are you interested in growing your business by forming a joint venture with another company or merging your operations? Perhaps you have found an opportunity to acquire another business. Our team of business lawyers has the knowledge and experience to guide you through the steps with confidence.
- Business and commercial disputes: Disputes involving breaches of contract are part of running nearly any business. From collection actions to recover payments due, to litigation over sales and purchase agreements, our trial lawyers find intelligent, creative solutions to resolve your dispute in the way that best meets your needs. We know that, in business, cost is always an issue. We provide a full cost-benefit analysis of every possible outcome of a negotiation.
- Employment law: We provide sound legal advice about how state and federal laws affect your employees. We also draft and review employment manuals and employee agreements and help you establish workplace policies.
- Contracts: Contracts lie at the heart of every business. Before you sign an agreement, do you know how it will effect your bottom line? We give you the knowledge to sign with confidence.
Contact our offices in Warrenton, Virginia, to arrange a consultation with an attorney on our business and commercial law team today.